Founder and Developer
I founded and am the CEO of Loki.ai - a provider of intelligence, analytics, and personalization tools for Asia. I enjoy reading and running.
My Personal Principles
0. Think for yourself and decide a) what you want, b) what is true, and what you should do to achieve a) in light of b)
Do not indulge in activities that are not in line with what you want
1. Always add more value than you extract
Never indulge in rent-seeking behaviour, and always add more value than you extract from the friends, colleagues, and partners you spend time with
2. Prioritize long-term sustainability, not short-term cash grabs
Always prioritize what is important for the long-term, instead of the flavor of the month
3. Find a tribe of super-heroes
Find and cultivate a tribe of amazing, inspiring people that have superpowers that far exceed yours in their domain(s). Build long-term relationships with them and help them whenever you can. Call upon their expertise and advice when you need to.
4. Identify the point of highest leverage
Figure out how you can add the most value to the system – don’t fall into the trap of being just a do-er when you can add much more value from being a strategist and/or an enabler.
5. Have Fun
If you wake up not looking forward to your day for too many days in a row, it’s time to hit the reset button on whatever it is you are doing. This applies to work, relationships, and to side-projects.